Tuesday, March 23, 2010

spring luncheon


Our spring luncheon has been announced for Thursday, April 8th at the Danforth Inn in Portland from 12-2p. The cost is $19 and includes food (yummy brunch and dessert) and drink (pomegranate punch!), tax and tip. We must give a final headcount and pay by Monday, April 5th at 12 noon.

Register for Maine Women Wedding Photographers 2010 spring luncheon in Portland, ME  on Eventbrite

Need the password? Email me to be added to our member list.

Hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Jennifer Stone said...

Oh, I'm so bummed, I have to miss this one too:( Have fun everyone, wish I could be there!

David Murray Weddings said...

Wish I could be there! Have a great luncheon and Happy Spring.

jessica weiser said...

Unfortunately I will be working in NYC next week. Seriously I may never make one of these!! :( Have fun!